Thank you for visiting Site for Biz. Your privacy is very important to us, and so we shall deal with it carefully and sensibly. By visiting Site for Biz, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Site for Biz. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
We will interact with you via email system (automated or personalized) and by using this site you accept this form of communication between Site for Biz and its users.
IMPORTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY:
We understand that information about our customers are very important and private; that is why we take extreme measures to keep these information within the scope of our purpose. We share customer information only as described below :
We release account and other personal information only with the consent of the user or when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our TERMS OF SERVICES and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Site for Biz, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Other than as set out above, you might receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Our terms of services govern the use of this site and herby you agree to use Site for Biz after you have read all our terms and policies and agreed on it. You may not use our site if you disagree on any of the site’s terms or policies.
LICENSE TO USE THE SITE:
Site for Biz gives you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it. You may access it lawfully at any time. You may not use any of Site for Biz content for any other reasons. Therefore any copies, reselling, duplicates, or misuse of its content is considered a copyright violation and is subject to law.
Hacking, spamming, robots, data mining, transfer of viruses or any activity that might interfere with the use and content of this website is a violation of our policies. Site for Biz do not facilitate or involve in any of the activities listed above but it is not responsible for any content that was on the site and affected a user. The user agrees to use this site at his sole risk.
OTHER WEBSITES AND LINKS:
There might be links to other websites on Site for Biz. These sites are not affiliated with Site for Biz therefore we are not responsible for their content and you agree to use them on your own risk.
CHANGES TO SITE CONTENTS AND POLICIES:
Site for Biz has the right to change any of her policies, commission rates and/or contents at any time and they are applicable as soon they are posted. We may alter, change and edit any information provided by any user any time we find the content inappropriate or objective to the policies of the site. The users or user might be notified via email whenever or before any of the above changes are made.
Site for Biz does not have a mechanism of recognizing hidden message that might be considered a threat or harm to a third party; but we work hard to stop any suspected materials that can be posted on the site; the user, when using the site, and agreeing on its policies, is the only party responsible of such hidden messages. We also clarify that there Is no partnership, representation, or any form of agency relationship between Site for Biz and its users. Therefore it is free of any claims due for any harm caused by a user.
Site for Biz may terminate an account and its entire content at any time, in its sole discretion for reasons that violates our terms and privacy. You understand and agree that Site for Biz may take these actions at anytime without a prior notice to you and it will not have any liability to you or any other party for any termination made. If you have a domain name purchased through Site For Biz, then you will be given a transfer code to switch registrars. You will also be given a chance to make a backup of the files you have on your server.
Any other reasons for service termination, you will be given a considerable amount of time to transfer your services to another company.
AGREEMENT UPON REGISTRATION:
When you register to Site For Biz you agree on the following:
• All the information you submit to us are true, if any information are false Site For Biz reserves the right to suspend the account on its own discretion and the user will be permanently banned of using the site.
• The user is responsible of the confidentiality of his account details (user name, password) and he should notify Site For Biz as soon as he suspects an unauthorized use of his account.
• The user should sign off when he ends his session. Failure to do so will put the account at risk of being used by an unauthorized party.
Site For Biz is not responsible of any loss or damage caused by the failure of complying with the terms above.
ACCOUNTS AUTOMATIC RENEWAL & REFUND POLICIES:
Site For Biz automatically renews services (hosting, domain names and SSL certificates) 2 weeks prior to the account expiration date, for the same time chosen upon registration.
Customers and Site For Biz mutually agrees as follows:
1. Site For Biz shall automatically renew services the services purchased from Siteforbiz.com for the same duration initially selected. Such services include (hosting, domain name renewal, SSL certificates and maintenance). Site For Biz will use with the credit card on file 2 weeks prior to the account expiration date. If a customer wishes to cancel a certain service, he must contact Site For Biz at least 15 days prior account expiration date by logging into their account on siteforbiz.com or emailing request the automatic renewal cancellation notification to email@example.com.
2. When termination of automatic renewal request is received, Site For Biz will terminate the designated service at the ordinary set time for expiration and no additional fees will occur.
3. In the event customer is a corporation, partnership, limited liability, joint venture, other business entity or group of individuals, the individual signing up for any service with Site For Biz certifies that he/she has the authority to bind the corporation, partners, joint venture or individuals in this manner.
4. Customer may cancel their services at any time and receive a pro-rated refund for any remaining time on their contract. Pro-rated refunds may include deductions for domain fees and or service charges for early termination. So if you wish to cancel the free setup package that comes with 1 year hosting plan, after the trial period then the $30 setup fee will be deducted from your pro-rated refund.
5. In the event that the Customer issues a chargeback or reversal of charges without first following the above cancellation policy, Customer will be responsible for a $75.00 billing service fee.
6. If an customer wishes to cancel a service, during it’s trial period or renewal after it occurred, and that service offered a free domain name registration or renewal, they will receive a refund for the trial or the unused portion of the service with a charge of $10 for the domain registration.
7. Customers will receive notifications and invoices from Site For Biz at time intervals prior renewals of services. All late payments will be given 5 days grace period during which the customer can submit a payment. Failure to do so will result in account suspension and account termination after 30 days.
8. Any Domain name purchase or transfer is not refundable.
9. SSL certificates purchases are not refundable.
10. Website packages, paid in full, are allowed full refund only the first week of purchase and before any kind of work is done, other types of web works are subject to a written contract , between the customer and Site For Biz, and varies depending on the terms agreed on by both parties.
The following types of websites are strictly prohibited on our servers:
Pornographic websites, websites that promote profanity and violence, Torrent websites, Illegal software sales and distribution, proxy servers, file hosting websites, substance abuse websites, scam websites, virus websites, phishing websites, mass marketing and mailing or email hosting websites.
If such sites are detected on our servers then accounts will be terminated immediately without a refund.
Clients have the full responsibility to backup their website files, databases and emails on regular basis. Site For Biz is not responsible at any time for any data loss that might occur on clients account. To get a remote server backup of your account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about the R1soft backup service.
AGE TO USE THE SITE:
Users may not post or disclose any personal or private information or images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor).
You must be 18 years old to purchase any service from Site For Biz, and you honestly state that you are at least 18 years old by registering for such Service. Minors who are wishing to get services from us should get the consent their parents who will assume full responsibility and liability associated with a minor’s use of any of the services.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION:
Site for Biz displays some information on its pages that might describes certain information or some services offered. Although we try to get up to date and accurate information some of those might be outdated or not accurate. Site for Biz is not liable for any lawsuits initiated by any users of the site due to any misrepresentation or accuracy of information.
Site for Biz have section that are affiliate scripts from other companies. Any problem or issue that occur between a user and a company referred by us to this user, is not related to Site for Biz in any way, thus we shall not be liable for any damages caused by such transactions.
Any services that are hosted by Site For Biz and that are found to infringe on copyrights of third parties will be terminated immediately. If a copyright holder believes that there has been a violation of his or her copyright on a website that is hosted by Site For Biz, and the copyright holder wants Site For Biz to remove his protected work from our servers, we will gladly comply after receiving the following information:
1. A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed is being infringed, or, in the case of claimed infringement of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the person giving the notification, such as an address and telephone, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which such person may be contacted.
4. A statement that the person giving the notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person giving the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Site for Biz or its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Site for Biz and protected by copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Site for Biz or its software suppliers and protected by copyright laws.
Site for Biz is provided to the user on “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Site For Biz does not give any warranties that the service will be uninterrupted or error free. The software or API’s used by Site For Biz might contain error that can interfere with the users use of the site. When notified of such errors we will work hard to resolve the matter, but will not be held responsible for damages done by those errors.
Any tutorial offered by Site for Biz does not guarantee its viewers results, success, or income. The result varies by individuals based on experience, amount of work invested in it and determination. If you choose to follow our tutorial step by step, you choose to do so by your own risks. We will not be responsible for any losses you endure. Site for Biz always advises you to check your financial consultant or your account before taking any financial decision. Any investments or purchases you on Site For Biz are done by your own sane choosing. When you use our website, buy our services or watch our tutorial you claim full knowledge of our terms of services and our disclaimer.
Site For Biz (hereinafter referred to as ‘Parent’) AND you (hereinafter referred to as ‘Customer’)
enter into a Customer Master Agreement (‘Agreement’) effective from when purchasing a domain name of which this ‘Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension’ is a part.
WHEREAS, Parent is authorized to provide Internet registration and management services for second-level domain names within .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO,.US, .CO.UK,.TV ,and .MOBI, top level domains.
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to purchase Registration and/or Management and/or Renewal and/or Transfer for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO,.US, .CO.UK,.TV ,and .MOBI, top level domains through Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) ‘TLD’ refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .US, .IN, .EU, .UK, .TRAVEL, .WS, .COOP, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA and .ME
(2) ‘gTLD’ refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .TRAVEL, .COOP, .MOBI and .ASIA
(3) ‘Domain Order’ refers to an Order fulfilled by the Customer through the Parent under this Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension
(4) ‘Registrant’ refers to the registrant/owner of a Domain Order as in Site For Biz Database.
(5) ‘Registrar’ refers to the Registrar of a Domain Order as in the Site For Biz Database and/or shown in the Whois Record;
(6) Registry Operator refers to the Organization/Entity that maintains the registry of a TLD of a Domain Order;
(7) ‘Whois Record’ refers to the collection of all data elements of the Domain Order, specifically its Registrant Contact Information, Administrative Contact Information, Technical Contact Information, Billing Contact Information, Nameservers if any, its Creation and Expiry dates, its Registrar and its current Status in the Registry;
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
(1) The Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the Registrar of the Domain Name during the term of the Domain Order. The Customer must familiarize himself with such terms. The Customer acknowledges that the Registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the Registrar’s terms and conditions. Parent is not liable for any action taken by Registrar pursuant to the Registrar’s terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Registrants’ noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
(2) The Customer will not make any changes to any information associated with the Domain Order without explicit authorization from the Registrant of that Domain Order.
(3) The Customer must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator.
3. RIGHTS OF PARENT
Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Order, in order to comply with any applicable Dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any Court Orders, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the information associated with the Domain Order is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the Domain Order ownership should belong to another entity, or if Customer/Customer/Registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by Parent, Service Providers, ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
In the event of termination of this Product Agreement Extension for any reason, Sections 2 and 3 shall survive
PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Privacy Protection Service hides the contact details of the actual owner from appearing in the Whois Lookup Result of his domain name.
2. IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
(1) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the contact information being displayed in the Whois of a privacy protected Domain Order will be those designated by the Parent, and
(1) any mail received via post at this Address would be rejected;
(2) any telephone call received at this Telephone Number, would be greeted with an electronic answering machine requesting the caller to email the email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name;
(3) the sender of any email to an email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name, will get an automated response email asking them to visit the URL http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to contact the Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact of a privacy protected domain name through an online form. This message would be relayed as an email message via http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to the actual Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact email address in the OrderBox Database.
(2) Customer agrees that we can not guarantee delivery of messages to either the Registrant, Administrative, Billing, Technical Contact, of a privacy protected Domain Order, and that such message may not be delivered in time or at all, for any reason whatsoever. Parent and Service Providers disclaim any and all liability associated with non-delivery of any messages relating to the Domain Order and this service.
(3) Customer understands that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs
(4) Irrespective of whether Privacy Protection is enabled or not, Customers and Registrants are required to fulfill their obligations of providing true and accurate contact information as detailed in the Agreement
(5) Customer understands and acknowledges that Parent in its sole, unfettered discretion, can discontinue providing Privacy Protection Services on the Order for any purpose, including but not limited to –
(1) if Parent receives any abuse complaint for the privacy protected domain name, or
(2) pursuant to any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement agency, or
(3) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name
(4) or any other reason that Parent in its sole discretion deems appropriate to switch off the Privacy Protection Services
5. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must also acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Customer’s nondisclosure of these terms to Registrant of Domain Order.
Customer and Registrant agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parent, Service Providers, PrivacyProtect.org, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Privacy Protection services provided.